S Pass and Childcare Leave

I’m a foreign worker with S pass holder with 1 child, I would like to check if I’m intitle with the 2 days childcare leave if my child is only for 1 month vacation?
In the Act, as long as you have kids within the criteria, you are eligible to the Childcare leave regardless where your kids stay.