S Pass holder entitle to childcare leave?

We have a S-Pass Holder who is a Filipino nationality. Is she entitled to child-care leave? Her child is born in Philippines and not Singapore. Presently, her child is living in Philippines.
Parents of non-citizens covered under the Employment Act are entitled to 2 days of childcare leave per year if the employee has worked for employer for at least 3 months and if the child is below 7 years old.  There is no clause in the Law mentioned that S Pass holder is not eligible and the child has to be in Singapore to be eligible for childcare leave.