Can Dependant's Pass Work?

Is there any government rules and policy for dependent Pass holders who are working here
in Singapore, such as ...
1. minimum salary
2. working hours
3. benefits, etc.

Yes, Dependant Pass holder can work in Singapore. As quoted by MOM website, "Spouses of Employment Pass holders can work in Singapore. The spouse may consider working on an Employment Pass. Prevailing eligibility criteria will have to be met. Alternatively, spouses on Dependant's Pass may also work on a Letter of Consent from MOM. The employer with whom the spouse has secured a job is to submit the application for an Employment Pass or a Letter Of Consent"